Thursday 23 January 2014

Talk on Herbal Remedies for Everyday Health

I am very excited about my upcoming talk on Herbal Remedies for Everyday Health at The Salthill  Hotel this Tuesday, 28th at 8pm.

I will be talking about how herbs have been used for the millennia as effective medicine against the ailments that affect us. It is only this last century that pharmaceuticals have become dominant.

I will be discussing what herbs are best for the different ailments and how to rediscover the natural way to look after yourself and your family.

There is a small fee of €5 if booked in advance or €10 on the night on the door. Call 091 583260 to book or for further information or email info@healthandherbs.ie

It promises to be an information packed evening. I hope to see you there.



No comments:

Post a Comment